Tuesday 19 June 2007

will be back soon....

eeek. EOS in 13 days. oh, how time flies
wish there was 48 hours in a day
just a list of stuff to blog about...after exams. everything seem to revolve around "after exam" and the only thing i can do without feeling guilty now is studying. sigh. and sleeping cos i DO need my beauty sleep..
1. the last installment of my G13 memories
2. a food post again =) about what i made for lunch last week...baked pasta.
3. all my presents from mummy and daddy =)heheheh.
4. updates on my lovely bunnies, haven't been mentioning them for awhile.

to all my M106 batch mates, good luck & all the best....

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I also want pressies!!! :D Faster finish you exams girl, den we can go yamcha yeah. Wheeee~I am coming back.

PS: Post up pics! Tata.