Saturday 2 June 2007

distractions

cannot help it. a weird survey from miss pharmacists with distinction's blog..
she did it cos she was bored.
I'm doing it cos its more appealing than "characteristics of bacteria". so there.

5 things you found in your bag:
1.purse
2.flippy tissue paper
3.IMU student card
4. contact lens solution(....whats it still doing there??)
5. compact mirror

5 things you found in your purse
1. money (duh!!)
2. ancient receipts and expired coupons
3. membership cards from MPH, leornard drake
4. movie ticket stub (spidey 3)
5. photos with my frens and my dear's photo =)

5 favourite things in your room
1. the computer!!!
2. my soft toy collection. each and everyone of my furry friend
3. my photo frames with nice nice photos!!
4. my crosstich blackthorn faerie (my pride & joy)
5. my comfy bed, blankie and bolster zzzzzzzz

5 things you always wanted to do
1. right now? go travelling =(
2. take a cake decorating course
3. learn yoga
4. start exercising?
5. graduate from med school???

5 things you are currently into
1. microbiology
2. immunology
3. pathology
4. pharmacology
5. community medicine
(i don't have a choice.....)

ok ok. now seriously back to studying.gram positive cocci--streptococcus, staphylococcus, diplococcos. i better stop blogging...

No comments: