Monday 25 February 2008

6 hours in seremban...

ok, i'm on a blogging streak now.this is the last post=p
actually I'm taking a break from studying...

last Saturday, my sister had to work half-day (according to her it is such a waste of time n effort n petrol) so I tagged along again. woke up super early at 6am..

i even brought my favourite pillow along to cuddle in the car. lol

after dropping my sis at the hospital..we went for breakfast! (one of the main reason for tagging along!) another food review..two actually!

YI POH RESTAURANT (non halal)
Address: 26GR, Jalan Seng Meng Lee (Off Jalan Temiang), 70200 Seremban, Negrl Sembilan
Mobile: 016-612 2711
Business hours: 7am to 2.30pm
Close: Monday

click here for more details =)
I ordered their speciality and one of my favourite food..HAKKA MEE!!
the noodles are springy and delicious. served with mince meat and char siew and spring onions. a very simple yet tasty dish.

and the best part is....
the CHILI!

their special spicy chili is in a jar on every table. so help yourself to it!
it is so very very nice. and goes superbly well with the noodles!
i can go on raving about the chili but I'll stop here =p

my dad ordered the loh shee fun. which is slightly different, cos it was much longer than the normal type. but the texture is somewhat similar. really good too =)
and we had a serving of dumplings too.not bad.

and the coffee met my parent's approval. so i guess it must have been good..

simple setting with great food.

hakka mee!!! something i can never get enough of!
loh shee fun
the start of the day..CHILI!
the wan-tan

service is fast and prices are very reasonable.
overall rating 8 out of 10..
*good chili makes me happy*

and after breakfast, we went across the road to...


Asia Catering & Confectionary (Asia Siew Pau)
Address: 368, Jalan Seng Meng Lee, 70200 Seremban, Negrl Sembilan
Tel: 06-763 2409
Fax: 06-767 1303
Business hours: 6am to 7pm
Open every day

click here for more details...
you can actually see the workers making the yummy pastry
and that ensures that you it get fresh from the oven.

they have a wide variety of pastries..ranging from the ever popular seremban siew pau to bread and puff pastry. definitely a must try if you're in seremban



unfortunately, i didn't take photos of my goodies!
we bought siew pau(pork n chicken) chan pau (a bun with the same siew pau filling) and a curry chicken puff pastry. all were good =)

all that blogging about food has made me hungry
*stomach growls*
back to studying...after i appease my stomach! =p

No comments: