Saturday 2 June 2007

all by myself

the time has come...
omg..thought it will never ever come.
always pushed it back in my mind
telling myself its such a long way more
and its only gonna be two weeks
MY PARENTS WENT FOR EUROPE TOUR...
WITHOUT ME!!!!
life is so so unfair. hmp.
sacrifices we all make for the dream of becoming a doctor. this is just one of them...
and yes, i admit i'm spoilt....to a certain extent. and now i have to fend off by myself. sigh. not really but i guess its time to grow up =(
and i keep telling myself not to be such a baby when i hug my mum goodbye.
shit. starting to cry again.
trying hard not to be so self centered. my parents really deserve this trip. happy for them. but sad for myself.
i wanna go too.
i want to go to paris..and rome..and vienna...
not fair!!!!!

well at least i have something to distract myself. STUDYING.
guess i shall just coop myself up and what..glue myself to the chair or someting.
if i'm not studying (or at times attempting to study) i shall worry about the exams.
such a pessimist i am....

oh, on a brighter note, my sister graduated (convocation on 25th june) with distinction!!whohoo~~~
Its now miss-pharmacist-with-distinction...
no more "future pharmacist" =p
(which causes me to put more pressure on myself...)
i'll get you a mashi maro with motar board when you come home

can't find a mashimaro motar board picture. so this will do...
cannot wait till you're back (which also means exams are O.V.E.R!!!!)
but can you "purposely-accidentaly" lose that "IG-lover" on your way home? just a suggestion. but come to think of it, she brightens up my life. in a twisted kind of way. if you know what i mean.
and if other readers don't understand the previous three lines, don't fret. just a little private joke!!!

i'm actually feeling a little better.

gotta get working on my goal to finish foundation 2 by this monday.

No comments: