Thursday 7 June 2007

somebunny loves you

for some amusements, go visit this website

http://www.stonehousecollection.com/flash/BunnyLuv-ecard.swf

its actually for valentines day, but its very cute and adorable.

still buried in piles of notes.
At least rotations are over.

and daddy comming back in 7 days time. yippe.
with lots of pressie for me. apparently my parents bought a cute soft toy bunny for me. =) and my sis bought this really cute rabbit puncher. and promised to buy bunny pjamas for me too.
and mummy msg me telling me that they are in mt.titlus, and they made a snow bunny. htoo bad they can't ship it back. LOL.
ok, its obvious i am a bunny lover ^^

time to stuff drugs for arrhythmias, drugs for hypertension, and lipid metabolism and anti hyperlipidemia drugs into my head. wheee~ how fun.

No comments: