Saturday 9 June 2007

some random boring post....

I haven't stepped out my front gate since last Wednesday, when i went to IMU for my BS class. got a depressed, quiet patient. not sure how i did though.OK la i think
then had a CSU practise session. tried to go through all the systems. but we were faltering, stuck and a bit lost sometimes. aaargh~

so bored =(

EOS in about 3 weeks time. sigh~

now everyday seems the same to me. no difference whether if it is a sunday or monday, or friday or saturday. hmp.

my darling will be going to kkb on monday. already miss him so much =(

my mum bought my birthday gift. said it was a surprise. eee. i love surprises. just cannot stand the suspense though.
doubt i will wait for my birthday to open it!!kekeke

i will finish up the G13 post now.
its break time.i can do anything i want!!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

hey! me is coming back so you better find time woman =)

good luck for the exams!