Monday 4 June 2007

UH-OH!!

sort-of-finished foundation 2
but when i try to recall...
*blank*
uh oh. how am i gonna sit foe EOS
and i just wrote a long blog, about g13.
the only entertainment i get these past few days are
1. blogging
2. playing online games
3. thinking about "after exam"
4. watching tv. hardly. except for the few shows i normally watch
5. disturbing my cousin

I WANT MY MUMMY!!!

just went through some pathology pictures.
attempt to get ready for tmr's lab session. probably will make me realize I've yet to cover so MANY MANY more things.
sigh~~

now to go over foundation 2.
and hopefully get a start on DREADED CVS.
**must be POSITIVE =)**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe don't fret Ching Mei.. it happens to all of us! I'm sure u'll do fine. All de best k!
ps: nice blog!

Anonymous said...

yay! u have a new blog site.. hehe.. =)