Wednesday 23 July 2008

updates

1. We finally found a HOUSE in seremban..seremban 3. signed the contract and all already. so that is one thing settled. phew

2. My deardear is leaving on monday (28th july) 5 more days. sigh.but its so sweet that he will be celebrating my 21st with me :)

3. I'm going to taiwan on 5th August!!

4. I'm turning 21 on friday!! no, i'm not hinting to anyone. just looking forward to it.
and i got my very first "surprise" in penang where they sang a song and bought dejun and I a birthday cake when we were having a bbq on the beach!! more about it later. I'm so touched, really! thanks guys :)

5. and I'm starting clinical school on september 2nd. really don't know what to expect. half-scared and half-looking forward to it. and it will be the first time I'll be away from home!!

well, i'll go into the details later....

No comments: