Sunday 13 July 2008

all is well :)

the excitement is finally over! :)
exam results were released on Friday, spent alot of time anticipating it...
well, i am very satisfied with my results. it is so worth all the effort and all the studying!
this would be a good motivation for me to do well in the next few years in clinical school.

but for now, i deserve a break!
I will be going to penang with a nice bunch of IMU mates (penang FOOD, here I COME!!!)
and then to singapore
and then to Taiwan with my family and some relatives. eee. I'm so excited and i really cannot wait to go to taiwan. It will be the first time I'll be going out of the country! (singapore not counted ok??)
i haven't been for a proper vacation since....after eos1. we went to penang i think.
so i really need this! plus when i start phase 2 its gonna be so stressful and busy!

I actually have lots of stuff to blog about...so wait for more upcoming posts :)

No comments: