Friday 4 July 2008

EXAMS ARE OVER!

Finally exams are over. but no "complete freedom" yet until results are out next friday.
keeping my fingers crossed. I hope everyone will pass with flying colours so we can move on with our Phase 2 in seremban/PMS.
no VIVA, no RESIT.

OK, now its time to revive my dead blog :)
post to be up soon,,
1. Emily's 21st birthday
2. My new shoes from a LEWRE warehouse sale. warning! this post is Super SS
3. Food reviews from LEO'S, 1 STOP CAFE, and the famous SS2 MURNI which i have been promising for so long!

woke up super early today eventhough i didn't set alarm. its like i'm tune to it already. even if i intented to sleep longer to compensate for lost sleep accumulated over the weeks.

after a gruelling 6 weeks (maybe more for some..) of mugging and being sleep deprived...
its time to ENJOY! wheee!! :)

i'm going to update my bloggie now!

No comments: