Friday 4 July 2008

Emily's 21ST birthday

day: 25th june 2008
venue: Itallianes, sunway pyramid new wing
time:7.30pm
event: EMILY'S 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!

i got an invitation to emily's birthday party, which was 5 days before the BIG DAY (eos5!!)
but since it was after all her 21st and the last time i'm gonna see her for over six months, i figured a couple of hours won't hurt. i studied more the days before her bday to compensate :)

since she had a"dress code" of either pink/white, i decided to wear my favourite white dress ^_^

and i was among the first few. ahem. who were on time! LOL

the cute yummy "looks too good to be eaten" cake. sooo beautiful!
my high school friends. levond, me, bell, suefei and amrita
a group photo for the "pink" group with the pretty birthday girl!! love the tiara!
and the "white" group
birthday girl making a wish!!!

and a chance to write a food review! hahah

appetizer. stuffed mushroom. My absolute favourite of the day! haha
juicy button mushrooms stuffed with meat and there is this yummy cheese sauce all over the plate. absolutely delicious!

the pizza. topped with tomatoes and yummy gooey cheese
ceaser salad. a good way to make me eat my vege. with a generous sprinkling of cheese, lots of crunchy croutons. yummy!!
the classic creamy carbonara. sinfully rich and delicious!
the angel hair pasta. tomato based sauce, very good as well ^_^

Thanks emily (i know you read my blog!) for the lovely invite to your 21st. I'm glad i could celebrate your special day with you!


No comments: