Sunday 27 July 2008

my 21st birthday-part one

not to worry, there is only two parts. and a pre birthday also in penang :)
it was the day before my birthday where bee ling and jane already "booked" me for a dinner in ALEXIS BISTRO (food review later) at The Gardens, mid valley...

well, the "surprise" was....
Kajen
De Jun
Yee Yoon &
Boris!

thanks so much for coming and for the gifts as well. it really made me happy :) and i enjoyed your company alot!!

a group photo...

with my two besties...and one is my future housemate.





cute pose! hehe ^_^
the tiramisu cake was to die for!!!
and my birthday cake!
and the gorgeous gifts from them. a pink handbag which i adore cos its so stylish yet practical and can keep lots of stuff and has many compartments so i can find my stuff easily.i love it!!!
and ooo, this bling bling necklace which would go sooo well with a little black dress!!

thanks to all again!! i had a great time! :)

No comments: