Sunday 18 May 2008

XOXO goodies :)

ok boo, as promised..I'm going to display all my XOXO goodies i got from the warehouse sale
don't get jealous OK?? ;P don't even know when you're gonna read my blog, GO and STUDY for your finals!!!

apparently XOXO has closed down their shops in malaysia =(
so they were clearing their stock. all things marked down 70%.
i totally went crazy ;p eventhough it was a week away from exams. (yes, my life sort of centers around exams)
a puple spaghetti strap with criss cross strap (i like !!) the colour looks wierd here though >.<
same design but in classic black
Bags! finally got a huge bag. that is different from most of my other handbags.
got myself a new purse :)
love this top, especially the sequins :)



and they gave us these gorgeous paper bags.
another handbag. for mummy
cute sandals. have been eyeing it the last time i stepped into an XOXO shop in 1 UTAMA..which was...one or two years back.
and my FAVOURITE item of the day. a black tube top with corset design pink ribbon at the side. so sexy!! can't wait to wear it with my "fairy black skirt"


not going to expose how much my shopping spree costs =P

1 comment:

Alicia said...

o.m.g. Mei ngam-ngam I browse your bloggie today, and you updated! :P some1 have been goin on a shoppin spree

yes lah I am gonna study now kthxbye ;p

ps: the 1st pic (purple-ish top)'s nice!