Thursday 8 May 2008

James's birthday celebration at TGIF subang parade

Date: 29th April (tuesday) 2008
time: 7.30pm
venue: TGI Fridays subang parade
event: JAMES'S 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!
present: James (the birthday boy), Mui How, David, Alex, V Co, Bee Ling, Jane, Ellice and me

here are the photos!

us girls looking annoyed and irritated. lol
I'm glad i have all of you in my life!! ^^
a group photo... another one outside TGIF look at subang parade when its all dark and quiet!
bill & I
the guys..
with jane and the cake! which as bill said "stole the limelight!"
James had to stand on the chair! a routine TGIF tradition! they made him sing a song (he did a good rendition of stand my me!!) and also blow the candles from where he was standing! haha
the strawberry cream cake i made especially for my dearest ^_^


No comments: