Friday 23 May 2008

my baby is in bunny heaven


My precious yuen mei, or fondly known as baybee is bunny heaven
im so so so so so sad :(
so this is a page dedicated to her.
the thought that she is in bunny heaven with snowy comforts me a little
and i'm already tired of crying. this is so depressing. no more keeping white bunnies from now on.
no one can replace yuen yuen anyway
hope there are lots of pots in bunny heaven so you can hop in each and everyone of them
when she was small, she already learnt how to jump up into the rubbish bin and scour for food.


her manja-ness just grows on to you...


when she just arrived, i made her pose with mashi maro


working hard on my used school books
she was sooo teeny
and the pink flower. love this photo
no more playing three guesses (a silly game my sister and I play. try to guess what is yuen yuen doing...stretched out, ball-ing, grooming etc)
and no more luring her with oranges (her ultimate favourite treat)
she was a gift from James, when we were in college and i was so sad because my previous bunny died too (snowy) . and James gave her to me to cheer me up.. thats one of the reason i love her so much. *sob sob* she was supposed to turn 3 in july. i figured she was born in july, so we share the same birthday. sighhhh

i already miss you, my baby.....
may you rest in peace.



No comments: