Tuesday 20 May 2008

hot, bothered, tired and sleepy :(

just a post to complain.

had a long day today.
hardly got any sleep last night (maybe about 2-3 hours)
may be due to the rose tea i drank for dinner in 888 coffee&tea. (review will be up next week maybe if my studies are on schedule, plus photos are not with me)
or the fact that my MOCK OSCE was the next day
a combination of both factors made me toss and turn in bed, and trying to convince myself that is only A MOCK EXAM.
as morbid thoughts filled my head(oh no..how to sit for mock osce, what if i fell asleep???)
i finally got a few hours of restless sleep.
mock osce was actually not that scary. was lucky cos our stream got the more lenient lecturers.
did ok for PE, but i think i flunked my history taking and self standing. nevermind...
and don't know why IMU was so hot today. right from PBL to Mock OSCE and during lectures as well. what happen to the crazy air conds that made IMU a freezer before this????

less than 6 WEEKS. arghhh
tummy is growling and stacks of notes are awaiting. feel much better after a cold shower and locking myself in the air cond room.
only one consolation tonight-desperate housewives =) yes, one show that i simply can't sacrifice..

No comments: