Monday 14 April 2008

White dress

quick general updates on my life...
and warning..this post is also a little SS. hahah

its the second week of Nervous system..so the stress level is mounting up but have yet to reach the peak yet. well, thinking about EOS 5 would be sufficient to get anyone worried. plus, I haven't even started practising for my OSCE. my skills are so rusty already.
and i have to go to uni super early (8am) FOUR out of five days. sigh..that is real torture.plus i just can't seem to study in uni...and stay till late in the evenings cos we can't change our PBL time....sighhhh *rubs sleepy eyes*

aside studies.... IMU BALL is coming very very soon. this Saturday, in fact. I am looking forward to it (it is after all OUR BALL n organized by beloved M106) but it is kinda troublesome to get all the hair and make up etc etc. done....

during the weekend, we (my family) went for breakfast at YUT KEE (yummy!) cos i wanted to get some books from KAMAL bookstore in KL.
it was supposed to be a simple outing to buy my books...but we ended up in china town..there was this huge clothes shop selling gorgeous dresses and gowns and wedding gowns at cheap cheap prices!
my sister and I tried on so many short dresses (we just couldn't resist la!) but ended up buying only one piece
she bought a blue dress the last time they came (without me!)

new dress!! =) happy happy!
since we didn't have a white dress (and plenty of LBD) its a much needed addition to the closet! hahah


my favourite part is the beautiful ribbon behind. looks so pretty and feminine. white dresses are simple gorgeous.

and it only costs RM39!!!! it was on offer..but their stuff is really really cheap!

then we went all around jalan tunku abdul rahman and sogo looking for batik baju kurung cos my sis has to wear that every Thursday! so so tiring! was planning to bake carrot cupcakes but i was so tired and we came back soooo late!

ps. I'm currently working on a food review on one of the most popular and happening mamak in PJ. ss2 murni. look out for it =)

pss. tmr PBL is half and hour earlier. 8AM!!! goodness gracious. stress-nya. I got scolded last week :( cos apparently i gave a "mini lecture" hope i doesn't happen tmr!!!!!

No comments: