Monday 21 April 2008

IMU ball 2008- part 3- SS-ness

my mum says i look like a bride in this photo -__- love the flowy skirt!!

this post is all about MY preparations.
so get ready for my vain photos, although my skills of taking my own photos are not very good, but nevermind =p

these are photos i took after coming home (about 1am plus) and undoing my hair-do...
most of my make up is still on thanks to my personal make up artist and her tools :)
(more later)


a photo i took when i was in the car....
and it seems strangely familiar. very similar to the one i took last year. (almost Exactly one year ago. april 21, 2007) also in the car!

ok. preparations.


3pm: get hair done at salon. was initially planning to go to hair station(like last year) but the person was not around!! =( so went to lee melinda to do it. took one and a half hours! plus 30 minutes waiting. did the same hair do but the stylist added cute pearls =) i like! costs RM 43


4.30pm: put on contacts (i'm getting more pro at this. haha) get dressed and get make up done.
make up artist..is my sister!!! she went for a couple of lessons so time to fully utilize her skills =)
chose shades of green to complement my maroon dress (from Diane Carrol, metrojaya)
and she stuck on swaroski crystals at the corner of my eyes!

5.45pm: left home and headed to KL. started raining super heavily when we were at midvalley. luckily we could use the smart tunnel. reached there at exactly 6.30PM and met up with james...




post-ball photos. my make up is still on thanks to the MAC paint pot! haha, now i'm advertising for them!
beautiful sparkly crystal :)



asked mummy to help me take more photos with my lovely roses before i went to clean up....

ps: if you have noticed, part 2 is not up yet because i can't find the event booklet.it will be up soon =)

No comments: