Tuesday 22 April 2008

IMU ball 2008- part 4-more photos

some other photos...
ching & ching =) ching li in her very unique dress and cute hair-do
with evelyn. my good friend since primary schoolwith mui mui. he is tip-toe-ing. not fair =p

with ushank and rochana. my present pbl group mates
with adrain and alisha. got to know them during KKB posting in sem2 where alisha taught me how to play mah-jong;p
a few group photos...




with phing phing
with ling wei the multi talented girl =)

with siew ching, my HOD for charity run from pharmacy

with xandra

with kajen, the well respected SRC president
with jimmy tee. who helped me out alot during charity run.
with hwei wan
with jackie, the charity run president.
got to meet many nice ppl by joining the charity run committee
one with joon heng, another long time friend since primary school as well
ok, i'm tired of uploading photos.
no more post for some time. got to catch up with studies :(




No comments: