Sunday 20 April 2008

IMU BALL 2008- THE SENSATIONAL SYMPHONY-PART ONE

there are just too many things to write and too many photographs to post up so i shall do it slowly in a few parts...


IMU ball 2008
theme: the sensational symphony
venue: Park Royal Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
date and time: 19th april 2008 6.30pm

the committee members have been working really hard to make this event a success. kudos to all of you!I didn't get involved in the committee but only helped out for fund raising events.


it was indeed a great and memorable night. everyone was dressed to their best and the company was great. entertaining performances, a very moving video

there was flashing of cameras going off every few seconds as everyone took the opportunity to catch the moment and keep it forever...
compliments flying all around
excited chattering...

i shall write more (and post up SS photos in the next part :p) about my preparations!
for now I'll shall just post some photos up



my hot date for the night! James!!
also the star/main actor of the IMU ball video!
(the video was so EMO!)
and a surprise bunch of pretty red roses for me. so sweet


love this photo ^-^

i reached the hotel at 6.30. yesss i'm always punctual. kekeke. james met me at the lobby and took me for a quick tour around the ballroom. it was quite grand and nicely done. with ribbon-ed chairs, cute flower centerpieces and quirky handmade deco on the tables. the entrance of the ballroom was strewned with flower petals at the sides and helium balloons as well.

and so we proceed to the main activity for the day....

PHOTO TAKING!

with wai teng.
one with vivian
i look fat in this photo =(

with vijaya and siti. my orientation teammates back in semester one.red n orange . how complimentary. look like the sun. lol
one with kee and zi yun.
with kee ping, our beloved batch representative

with caryn and kevin. well deserving ball king and queen for the night. look at kev's interesting face art. so eye catching!
with the ball president! DE JUN!!! great great effort De jun. thank you for making the night a success. we gave him a standing ovation after his touching speech.

with ziyun and liyann.
(l-r) jane, sue wen, me and pui fun

my darling and I with matching colours! hahahhah
with raymond and wennie, a very sweet couple =)
(l-r) fiona, swarna, me and ling wei. very good girl friends in IMU

with han ying and victor
pretty girls all in a row.
(l-r) shin ann, ambiga, diana, naomi, han ying (looking so mischievous ;p) wai teng and I
(l-r) lily, han ying, xandra, diana, li shan,me and angelene

my very best friends in IMU. jane and bill.
Bill won best dressed in her lovely black and gold number=)
love you girls sooooo much!!! don't know what i'll do without you both!

(l-r) james. me, yee yoon, eley and david

with lily and eugene. funny, always bump into them when james and I go out. we even sat next to them once in the cinema. it was a coincidence =)
with my darling boyfriend and my bestest friends....
(l-r) mui how, jane, bee ling, me and James.

more about the events, venue and preparations and even more photos to come.
feeling guilty now so must go and study.



1 comment:

Alicia said...

you and James look so sweet! ;)