Saturday 12 April 2008

crockery

ok. i have a weakness for crockery.
you might think I'm a little weird but i don't care =p
i often go into home&living stores like living quarters and stuff and just admire the beautiful serving dishes and baking ware. the conning wares with gorgeous floral desigsn and three tier serving platters with traditional English roses and gold plated borders...and quirky glass wares and all....i'm getting carried away...
so..to my utmost delight..

we went out for breakfast today (nyonya laska) and then to mydin cos my mum wanted to get some groceries. after shopping we were heading to the car when this exhibition caught my attention. shiny gleaming crockery in the most unique designs.
the best part was....it was on discount. 70% OFF! omg. i was so happy!! =)

here is my loot.
(can't help showing it off! hehe)

ramekins. for souffle. a proper souffle dish. had to use a make shift one from IKEA the last time i made souffle. can't wait to get on to my next souffle project ^^ and it only costs RM6 each!!! (Original price was RM19.90)
And this is a quiche dish! something i have yet to try baking but sounds very appealing to me. I'm eyeing a mushroom quiche recipe. I'll bake it when i find the time (which is not so soon. sigh) this cute dish is rm9.00 only!!! so hard to believe! haha.
and this is a very very attractive square dish. no doubt its just a square dish but I'm already envisioning all the dessert creations i can do on this plate. cupcakes. brownies with ice cream....this plate costs RM7.77. original price was RM25.90!!!

it was such a FRUITFUL outing for me!! and my mum was saying that when i get my own house next time...i can buy even more!! that sounds fantastic!!!

No comments: