Monday 7 January 2008

updates from 2007

I just got some photos from bee ling (thanks!!)
and here are some "selected" ones. LOL... some interesting events in the later part of 2007...

on 7th November, after our Renal assessment, Jane, Bee Ling and I went to the CURVE to have lunch and to do some shopping! James had a v.v important meeting to attend after the exams :(

me with my lunch at THAI EXPRESS. some fancy thai noodles, bill's recommendation. it was good. esp the nuts! ;)

then we went to kajen's house for a deepavali dinner.
oh, the food was so spicy..yummy! i likeeee =)
company was great and kajen was a great host
charades was challenging, especially mine..cos i was the first to act! ish ish

a group photo with all of us

caryn and i ber-posing. acting cute.

my besties =)

bill and i playing with fireworks! oh, i miss that! sparkly lil thingys =)

the next day was at swarna's house..
also the first time i drove alone to someplace OTHER than IMU. hmp, not much a big deal but an achievement to me! haha
her doggies were so cute =)
and i also had a great time..

group photo

james & i =)



oh, next is the Christmas celebration at IMU. with lots of food and performances and fun! gifts and lots of photo taking =)

me, jane, caryn, ching li and bill

my besties (again!) =)

look at that huge pile of pressies!!

with our gifts!

Rochana (my secret santa) and me and bearbear



a bit outdated, i know but who cares =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures to commemorate '07! :D take care loads.

*hugs*

Alicia.