Sunday 27 January 2008

i hate disposable chopsticks

like any other saturday nights, we went to kepong.
dinner was assam laska in the pasar malam (which is really good, by the way)
and..while i was opening the disposable wooden chopstick...a long piece of it pierced through my skin! arghh! so painful >.<
it was about 1 cm and it was so fine! then i had to eat with one hand and i dropped my chopsticks, argh. and i was whining and complaining non stop.
when we went back, everyone tried to get it out but no such luck. it was embedded too far in.
so i had to make a trip to some 24 hour clinic. where the doctor sprayed some local anasthetic and used crocodile forceps to pull it out. *ouch*
yeah, my pain treshold is kinda low..
luckily the splinter came out and didn't break. phew. if not need to have a jab and the doctor would have to cut through my skin...
oh well. i can't be THAT unlucky, can i?
so now i can't make anymore pineapple tarts =(
and its my tradition to fall sick during CNY, its npt CNY yet...but you get the idea. im having half running nose and half block nose. and mummy calls it "jogging nose" LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I was wondering what's with your msn personal msg. get well soon!

eee pineapple tarts! *drools* :D

-bubu chu-

Anonymous said...

AIkzz. I know how annoying it is when something tiny pokes through u.. I had that a number of times and my dad has to be my SAVER ! Hey, I got this Mooie's blog add- here u go-- http://www.mooieboutique.blogspot.com/

GO have a look when u are free lar.. OMG< OMG> SO many dresses u have got there ! I like the black and white top ! Yup, classic and sweet as u put it ! Cya Ching Ah Mei ! I still felt embarrassed !!! ARRGH !!!!