Saturday 12 January 2008

to KKB....

yup..in less than 19 hours..I'll be in a bus. heading TO a "happy" place.as James put it and he got loads of whacking from me...
KUALA KUBU BARU.
4 days 3 nights....sighhhh
living in a hostel and sleeping in bunk beds *sulk sulk*
and bathing with icy cold water early in the morning.
so looking forward to that..
ok, i know i sound like a spoilt brat and i know life as a doctor will be much worst than this and this is not even the beginning yet!
i just want to complain!!!!
so no post for awhile now..
until i get back to civilization....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.