Monday 20 August 2007

holiday updates

two more weeks of holidays left! arghhh~~
time sure flies when you're having fun!
it will soon be time to hit the books again! endocrine in semester four.
also looking forward to see my batch mates again, after so long. I'm sure many will sport a new hairstyle, new haircut etc.
speaking of which, i still haven't done anything to my hair yet. contemplating if i should perm it or just cut it shorter. hmmmmm....
soon it will be back to csu's and pbl's and classes from 4pm to 6pm. sigh~
not to mention the host of activities coming up in September.
charity run/carnival
imu cup etc....
well, i shall enjoy the holidays while it lasts.
didn't manage to go anywhere for holiday cos my dad can't take anymore leave.
besides, everyone (except me) has already gone to the best.holiday.ever. around Europe. without me.hmp.
should stop complaining, my eos results can just about compensate for it...
school holidays has already started. which also means larger crowds in malls and tourist places.
ok. updates.
1.taking yoga classes and loving it! almost completed my elective report. only thing left to do now is to take photos of me in class doing all the poses..hehe. and get my elective form signed by my yoga teacher
2. scrap booking-finished already!!!part one i mean. still have 8 more pages. but ran out of photos. leaving space for more "memories" to come =)
3. no. never did start studying. never will? ahh...what are holidays for if not for enjoying? ;)
4. being a couch potato. yup, my favourite =) finished watching sex and the city season 6 (thanks bubu!) and watching the encore of heroes again! can never get enough of it!
5. blogging. very enthusiastically indeed! and also blog-hopping. recently discovered food blogs! some are really nicely done!!!
6.banging on the piano
7.being a "model" for my sister to practise her make-up skills after she attended a make up class.
8. baking. as usual. next project: nutella cheesecake.
9. settling stuff for IMU charity run/carnival which is on 8TH september!
so...i have no time to be bored!

No comments: