Sunday 27 May 2007

knick knacks

my version of brownie with ice-cream. fairly simple to make.
something to tempt everybody.... its from SECRET RECIPE. had this with my special somone. cos james was bored with my usual chocolate indulgence, so i asked him to order and surprise me. it was a very nice surprise.. i put this photo up on my msn messenger and got a lot of attention!!!hahah

some cute photos of a highly amusing book-a dictionary of silly words about growing up-


ZEBRA--so reminds me of beeling =) the pink zebra


JEALOUS- feeling envious of people because they have something you don't have, like a big house or a lot of money ( and in this case a chocolate chip cookie) and you wish you were them except you wouldn't want all their freckles and those goofy ears..


dark chocolate. toblerone. mmmmmm...first it was cadbury chocolate during haemato. now its toblerone for GI. i can never get enough of chocolates. number one stress reliever (besides shopping..and sleeping)

my new dress. a bit too short to wear on its own. so i got thights. hmm..cannot imagine that i was thinking that this thight fashion statement was not very nice. oh well. but im so not a fashion victim...

and retail therapy does wonders for me too.


my polka dot shoes!! suddenly that song-new shoes-always hear on mix.fm rings in my ear.


hey, i put some new shoes on ..and suddendly everything is fine..i put some new shoes on and suddenly eveything is so right..

its already 2 AM!!! time to catch up on my beauty sleep.zzzzz











No comments: