Sunday 27 May 2007

backtracking..after GI exams

nasi bojari (sorry-blur picture)
assam laksa at madam kwans

after GI exams, went on a movie marathon with james. spiderman 3 and pirates 3. two movies back to back. second time doing a movie marathon. first time with my high school friends..pride and prejudice and pirates 2, if my memory doen't fail me..
both movies were ok. and eventhough james didn't watch pirates 2 he got the storyline faster than me. and i watch both 1 and 2!!! yep, i can be so slow in catching strorylines in movie.

and i have also no sense of direction...
only in shopping malls =)

went for lunch at MADAM KWANS.
had assam laska and nasi bojari. and my must have deesert- sago with gula melaka. yummy
and had dinner in KIM GARY. had my cheese bakes rice. haven't had that in a long time.
i was behaving so childish throughout the day and giving james a hard time =) muahahha. he had to tolerate my "cricket sounds" too.
went grocery shopping..and left midvalley around 11 pm!!!
nice nice fantastic time =)
and very much well deserved....



No comments: