Thursday 30 October 2008

my room!! ^-^

it has been THREE whole weeks since i updated my blog. sorry to all my readers who clicked on my blog to keep finding the same old thing...
My family medicine posting just ended this week..and i definitely learnt ALOT of things, not just factual stuff but also the importance of becoming a good and COMPETENT doctor in the future..
so this weekend is for me to recuperate and get all the sleep i want cos my next posting will be SURGERY!!! much tougher, of course...

expect an avalanche of posts :)
ok, here is some photos of my (master) bedroom in seremban that i share with my sister. even though its the master bedroom, its still kind of on the small side :( the toilet takes up lots of space already. and once i open the foldable table (my study table) there is hardly any space to walk. well, besides that its ok...





yeah! and a TV in my room. can be distracting at times too...


a narrow passageway. somehow, it reminds me a little of a hotel room.


and something personalized, i actually got the idea from ellice!! took a couple of nice photos and "blu-tacked" it on the side of the wardrobe :) makes me smile when i see it and sometimes make me wish i could go back in time...



No comments: