Friday 12 September 2008

2nd week and a nice surprise

2nd week of uni has passed. and its getting better bit by bit although i 'm still trying to cope.

monday was bbq orientation night, where some groups had to do performance. yet again M106 (now known as c2/08) came up with lots of talent with performances:
1. Esther (vocals) and Jeremy (guitar)
2. group performance (two songs)
3. accapella performance by Zher lin (teresa teng-*direct translation* the moon represents my heart) quite appropriate since mooncake festival and hari raya is coming up as he said.
4. a very impressive duet by khee chun (cello) and vanessa (piano)
it was a fun night, i enjoyed the performances, made us temporarily forget all our worries...
took some photos with the handphone camera but can't seem to upload the photos via bluetooth :( bear with my "photo-less" entries for now.

lucky me, I'm in family medicine posting, the easiest and most relaxing one, we don't have to go on calls unlike some other batch mates.

have been staying in imu clinical school most of the time and we have yet to meet real patients. monday will be the real thing then. going to klinik kesihatan seremban to clerk patients and do PE. supposed to read up alot this weekend but i forsee that will not happen cos my aunt, uncle and a little cousin (whom i've never met!!) is coming back from the states tonight at 12am! whee~ i'm so excited!! BUT have to read up on clinical skills and some other stuff, don't want to look like a blur case on monday :(

the nice surprise part....

it all started on a thursday evening, class was over so i went home..
then James called me..it went something like this:

James: Dear, i ask kajen to come to your house to pass something to you
me: Whats that?? faster tell me..
James: You wait and see la.
Me: why you ask kajen to come all the way to my house? I'm gonna see him in uni tmr morning anyway.don't trouble him laa
James: ok then..
me: what is it? can use one ar? can keep or not?
james: you can use it for 2-3 hours.
me: then after then how? can i keep the thing or need to throw away?
james: you can keep it but you can't keep it
me: HUH???
James: i need to go down now, dear. maybe i'll call you later, ok?

then i went down to eat my pasta (early dinner)

five minutes later, kajen and david lee appeared at my house and james called me..i was so flustered, looking for the house keys and scolding james over the phone for making kajen come all the way to pass me the "thing" so i open the door to let both of them in and kajen said the thing was in the car and asked me to follow him...so i went out...and
i saw JAMES STANDING OUTSIDE!!! OMG!!!!!
i was so shocked and stunned and speechless...
and i was whacking him non stop after that for all the "stories" he told me...there were some give away signs but i guess i wasn't sharp enough to pick it up and did not ponder much about it....
1. i asked him how he passed it to kajen, he said something about kajen's brother or something...he was actually mumbling some explanation but i didn't question more...
2. he actually told me his plans, the dates that he will be going to HK and when he is coming back. i was surprised he was telling me everything cos he was insistent that it would be a surprise....and then i was wondering if he would come to KL before going to HK. but i thought no further.....
3. and i was too occupied thinking about what that "thing" was (the "thing" was James. LOL)

very amusing indeed. what a pleasant surprise :) just what i needed after 2 weeks in seremban
we went out for dinner at jusco in seremban 2 with kajen, dejun and david..manhatten fish market..took some photos but its in dear's camera. i want the photossss!!!!

the sad part was that he had to leave before 10pm (another long story..) hence being able "to use him for 2-3 hours..."
sigh...happiness short-lived :(
can't wait to see you again, dear....

going to KLIA to pick them up soon. whee~ so excited!! :) :)

No comments: