Monday 25 August 2008

Uni is starting soon...

this day, next week (1st september) I'll be in SEREMBAN. and the next day (2nd september) would be my very first day on PHASE 2, CLINICAL SCHOOL.time to put the theory we learnt for the past 2 1/2 years into practise. time to meet REAL patients....new lecturers, new schedule, new groupings, new environment. everything so new and so alien.sigh
I'm so scared. really don't know what to expect.
went over to seremban today to settle the payment for our house plus to let my other housemates bring their parents to view the house... will be going there again to shift in the rest of the stuff on sunday and staying there starting on monday.
UNI IS STARTING SO SOON.
goodbye holidays :( sobsob
i really had a good rest and enjoyed so much during the holidays. a good thing about uni starting is that my brain will not rot further. or get rustier.i hope i still can remember what i learnt cos i never did pick up any medical books or do any reading...so lets hope for the best and that everything will be okay...
i shall enjoy the rest of my holidays and start packing for seremban. and also mentally preparing myself....

No comments: