Tuesday 26 February 2008

uni is going to start in a couple of days time.
and when my mum asked me when my next holiday is..
i dolefully replied..
"no holidays until study break"
in other words..no holidays.
15 solid weeks of classes, two extremely difficult systems , 3 in-course assessment.and...
2 weeks of study break (which is so so so not sufficient)

and EOS SEMESTER 5!!
then to clinical school in seremban..(provided i pass!) which would be my first time away from home sweet home!

and i was reading my old blog (on frienster) and i realized i use to write so much more before. mostly "syiok sendiri" stuff la =p
cos now 3/4 of this blog comprises of photos.and more photos...
i should write more.
1. improve my spelling (i still use the spellchecker to avoid embarrassing mistakes)
2. improve my typing (which is still terribly slow)
3. improve my English

yup, i know. so totally random

No comments: