Friday 4 July 2008

shoe obsession!

I went to this fantastic LEWRE warehouse sale, right in the middle of exam preparation.
feel so guilty but just couldn't help it.
and i skipped a health issues lecture to come here. shhhhhh

so, here is my loot! i went on the first and last day! got alot of fantastic buys. so so happy! retail therapy does wonders to me. the only downside is that i'm now officially banned from buying shoes :(

and don't tell me its just so many shoes. cos i'm also sharing with my sis

and don't get jealous! muahahah

ballet flats. in turquoise. haven't worn them before. not yet anyway

ahh. a very unique pair. reminds me of the kilt i have. but its a bit uncomfortable. ok. very. it gave a blister on my heel. have to do something about it! i really like this pair of shoes!
similar but different pattern.
dainty orange shoes. so delicate and all. goes perfectly with my orange dress!
my sister's pink bling bling shoes. too bad i can't fit. cos its a bit small. very weird, we can only share certain pairs of shoes. must be the cutting. my feet is slightly bigger than hers.
simple but gorgeous purple and gold heels. perfect height. not too high but high enough.
pink beaded slippers! love this!! ^_^
and my absolute favourite and the best buy ever! gorgeous colour, beautiful crystals.just perfect. *dreamy eyes* can't wait to wear it!!! love their signature three crystals on the sole. i'm just nuts for crystal and shine stuff. lol and this was not from the sale. my very first pair of lewre shoes.i just love shoes!!! :)


No comments: