Friday 21 November 2008

surgery posting: the first three weeks

it has been awhile since i updated my bloggie...
third week of surgery posting has just ended with a flurry of case reports, case summaries to hand up.
surgery posting is so different from fam med. lots more independent learning and going to wards and doing on-calls. definitely much more hectic.
got the opportunity to go to OT and also watch endoscopies.
and i MUST fall sick in every posting. this time was worst than the last :(
had fever, sore throat, running/blocked nose and cough. was so tired last thursday, i skipped OT session and went back to rest for and hour plus before the afternoon class. and mummy being mummy came down all the way to seremban to cook porridge for me and to take care of me. so sweet~
luckily the fever lasted only one day and now i'm just having cough, and lots of phlegm.
and sue wen got infected also . so sorry gurl! >.< hope you get well soon!
I'll try not to let my blog die...so expect some post later...my sister's birthday and a food review on Tony Roma's and also a new eating place in seremban...and a new friend. mus-mus. more later!

No comments: