Tuesday 11 December 2007

our 2nd year anniversary. and MY 100TH POST!!! =)

What a coincidence! 100Th post and a special day in our relationship =)
calls for a celebration! hehe

had class (first day of selective) in the evening (hate hate hate!!!!)
then after that we had plans to out.
either to the eye of Malaysia or to watch enchanted
too bad it was raining, so we had to post phone the trip to eye of Malaysia.its going to be gone end of this year!! =(
so we went to mid valley, to have dinner and watch a movie at the new cinema, GSC signature at The Gardens.

and James gave me such a sweet thoughtful romantic yet annoying gift (cos it will make me fat!!)
a selection of my favourite chocolates!
that's not it. along with it, is a bag of sealed papers, to be opened when i eat a chocolate. there are 8 messages altogether. i mean....how sweet is that.
kinda reminds me of one of my favorite storybook ps, i love you by cecelia ahern.
and full of guilt, James confessed to me that he "lied" to me to point out my favourite chocolates when we went out on Friday. he said he wanted to buy chocolates for his cousin and wanted my "recommendations"!!
so sneaky!!haha.
but i love his for taking so much effort.
and now its like i want to know whats inside each scroll but i don't want it to end so fast. had a hard time choosing the first chocolate. and at last i settled for the REESE'S peanut butter cup. a real treat for a peanut butter lover like me :)

yummy chocolates

nice bag and the pouch containing all the love notes!
so much better than getting love letters =)

anyway...back to the story.
we had italainnes for dinner.
fried calamari and classic carbonara.
both were good and very very filling.

creamy sinfully rich cabonara with button mushroom (yummy) and beef bacon

crispy golden calamari with special tomato dipping

then we walked around admiring the beautiful decorations.
the theme was "midsummer's night dream"
i think i can give my "best Xmas decorated mall" to mid valley. lol



and pictures that we will look back and think how sweet our first few years of dating and being boyfriend and girlfriend...




then we went to watch "enchanted"...terpesona. LOL
it was a nice typical feel good movie.
true Love's kiss. awwwwww
and Giselle's clothes are oh so nice


i really had a lovely night =)

two years ago, you told me, lets make the 10th our anniversary. although we became an "official couple" on the 2nd of december. and from there onwards, i had someone to call my sweetheart.you were always there for me, and you always knew when i was having a bad day and you always knew what to say or do.

a sweet song that i feel we can relate to =)

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change... Winter to Spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you, until my dying day
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you, until the end of time
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you, until my dying day
Oh, come what may
Come what may
I will love you

happy 2ND anniversary my dear James.


part two will be in the eye of Malaysia (hopefully)
please don't rain....i really want to go!

No comments: