Sunday 7 October 2007

puppies for adoption

A message from one of my friends...

A stray dog came and gave birth to a
litter of puppies in my back yard last
month.
SO.. I'm now the proud owner of six
dogs =.=" go figure..

There are five puppies, all female,
ALL VERY CUTE =P They are currently 4
weeks old. We'll prolly keep them for
a few more weeks till they can be
independent enough to be separated
from their mother.

Anybody interested in adopting a
puppy, please message me in friendster
or if you know my handphone number,
feel free to call or sms me too.

Pls help!! We asked the SPCA and PAWS,
and the conditions there are quite
pathetic, and the puppies will most
prolly get put to sleep anyway. So
we're trying to avoid sending them
there. If in 2 or 3 weeks there are no
takers we'll have no choice but to do
that.


i wish i could adopt one but i have 4 bunnies at home and besides my mum will go berserk.
so if anyone is intrested, just leave a comment of contact me...
it will be great if these puppies get a new home..

No comments: