Thursday 13 September 2007

stuffs

post mortem meeting for IMU charity run/carnival was yesterday. i left at 1030pm and the meeting was still going on.
Our event was a success.YAY!
and rough estimates and calculations show that we exceeded our target! whee~
but confirmations still needed.
kudos to all the committee members! and everyone who played a part in this huge huge event.
although there was the usual complaining and whining from me....working with you guys was great! i learnt many things and made so many new friends from other batches =)
and now time to concentrate on my studies. less than 3 weeks away from endocrine end of course assessment. and a different format of exam this time around. we're in semester 4 now. the so called "honey moon" semester.
hmmm...doesn't seem that way to me.

oh, had a surprise visit from my auntie( my dad's brother's wife, i call her "sam-sam")from USA. she came down to Malaysia yesterday.although i haven't got to see her yet (cos i came back so late from the post mortem meeting)
she brought gifts for my sister and i! hurrah! hahah
two gorgeous COACH handbags..

even the wrapping was so nice! eeeee!

both the design were the same.only one was a lighter shade of brown.
i love it so much ^.^

well, got to get back to my PBL now....

1 comment:

Alicia said...

hey!! omgosh COACCCCCCCCCH!!!!!! LOL. dont mind my jakun-ness. =p