Wednesday 25 July 2007

turning twenty

a year older. a year wiser perhaps?
no more a teen, and on the next birthday I'll be TWENTY-ONE.
still, that does not stop me from having my childish moments one-in-awhile =p
waited until midnight, Alex was the first one to call me at the stroke of midnight to wish me. then many sweet birthday messages from my dear friends.
thank you remembering and for all the wishes. i appreciate them a lot!!!
the next morning, Evelyn came to visit me. chat with her for a long time while eating sushi.^^
and James called me to wish me. was waiting for his call for so long!
then a delivery guy came, with a gorgeous bouquet of a dozen pink roses! my heart just melted. wishing he could be here on my special day.

well, going for dinner with my family tonight. to some thai restaurant in ampang. more updates soon!

No comments: